New Dawn Care Agency Limited is wholeheartedly committed to avoiding discrimination and providing equality of opportunity in the delivery of its services. It is recognised that ‘equal opportunities’ is a continual process of helping to ensure that all of our clients, carers and all those who use our services, enjoy equal access.
All staff in our service will seek to promote equal rights, and opportunities for both clients and staff. It is incumbent upon all who work for New Dawn Care Agency to ensure that no one affected by the activities of our business, is passively or actively discriminated against because of: age, disability, gender, state of health, sexuality, race, colour, religion or social class. In addition, care will be taken to ensure that staff are not discriminated against in development and training because they may work unsocial hours.
Our recruitment and training policies support these objectives to enable our staff to provide the highest standards of quality care to all our clients.
We engage people who are NVQ 2 qualified in the practice of ‘Care’ or who are prepared to be trained to that minimum standard.
In the meantime please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01584 856 586 for more information.
We are a dynamic new company with potential for growth.
Going forward, our ambition is to deliver sustainable growth. We now need the people to deliver.
- Our working environment and style of management is such that we want you to be an integral part of the business, not just an employee number.
- We oppose the “status quo” and therefore seek people with imagination and original thinking.
- Our employees are a vital part of the business where their opinions count and where they can influence the way the business is operated in order to enrich the quality of life for our clients.
- We are not looking for employees coming to work for appearance money.
- We are looking for people who will take PRIDE in their work and exercise, Personal, Responsibility, In, Daily, Effort.
- In terms of remuneration we aim to be in the top quartile within our industry and above average within our catchment area.
- We intend to share our success with our employees by offering a percentage of the profits to all staff through bonus payments.